Hello & Welcome Happy Homebuddies!
Yesterday we broke out of the heat & sunshine, blessed with some thunderstorms and some good rain.
This morning again, but with some serious and very close claps of very loud lightning of which I am not a fan, although it does provide nutrients to the soil.
It dark and I've got a few beautiful beeswax candles glowing, a simple joy. A previous post about this topic can be found here.
It is raining gently now, distant thunder, finishing up a cuppa thinking on breakfast considering the day ahead and how to make the best of it.
I am enjoying the peace of the rain tapping on the awning.
I am reminded of the simple joy this little cottage brings to me every season. I am so happy that I was able to crochet this one, and others at seasonal times. I have a magnet on the back and affix it to my refrigerator door.
Be of Good Cheer! Do Good!

No comments:
Post a Comment