How are all of you Happy Homebuddies!
Welcome in, pull up a chair here in the bungalow kitchen, have a piece of coffeecake, let's chew the fat for a bit.
I got that cupboard down to essentials, freed up about 5 glass jars which will be saved. Do you save jars?
I'm having a fresh cup of coffee while we chat, supper is done and I have a moment to relax, so glad you stopped in to visit. I did make bisquits again today, getting much better at it.
No more hockey pucks.
I mixed up a little spice mix I saw. The recipe calls for it to be added to the coffee once poured, but I find it leaves a sludge of spice, so I add the dry spices directly to the coffee in the coffee maker. My son really likes it, I do to and it is somewhat good for us as #1 no preservatives or extra whatever, #2 these spices are good for a few things which I'm sure you have all heard about.
3 TBS cinnamon
1 TBS ground Ginger
2 tsp ground Nutmeg
1tsp ground Allspice
1 tsp ground Cloves
I suppose you could add to just about anything for that fall loveliness.
I'm still working on the basket, it is on hold for a moment because I'm working up something with yarn at the moment and I switch back and forth to give my hand a break.
All is well, hope you are as well.
Be blessed in your day, be of good cheer, and do something good!
Faith


No comments:
Post a Comment