Hello Happy Homebuddies!
It’s to chilly for a clothesline chit chat.
Re arranging my ducks so that they are in a different row. The rabbit holes are never ending, and squirrel off in many directions, which cause distractions.
It does tire me and takes me off point.I’m like a firecracker off in many directions going nowhere. It is ongoing, I love to learn about things, find new interest and hobbies, what I need to learn is that because I can do something doesn’t mean I should.
I’m entering my 69th year, still learning lessons.
I’m looking forward to some much needed get out of Dodge trips. It is time for a trip to Amish to pick up some bulk items. Summertime there is tourist time, we generally stay away during those months, so I’ll top off a few things.
Garden store for garden plants, and at the end of the month my husband and I are going to a fiber fest. I’ve never been. I’m looking forward to seeing the sheep, and how wool yarn is made/spun. Something which if I was younger I might want to try.
It will be fun, I’m hoping it won’t be to hot.
I hope to get back and have a chin wag with you all soon.
A little doily I designed recently, I find writing crochet patterns rather tedious. I don't think this is my cup of tea. It was a fun experiment. Garden talk soon, it's cold today again.
Be of good cheer!
Faith
2 comments:
I can hardly wait to get into a green house or two. Plan on doing so when we go visit Kris (as well as pick up some embroidery floss, and perhaps some yardage as I am using loads up).
I once mentioned learning how to spin and Harvey looked at me like I was crazy. That could happen down the road, but I need to get much better at weaving first.
God bless.
It's lovely to see a post from you. I'm sorry you've had the blahs but hopefully sunshine and warm days will help. I always feel a little envious when you go to the Amish area. That sounds so interesting. The doily you designed is unique and so pretty. Lots of work I'm sure.
Be kind to yourself.
Post a Comment