Saturday, November 12, 2022

This & That

No topic just rambling on. To nippy for the clothelsine today.  My husband and eldest are off on an excursion to Amish today, I didn't feel up to going and will relax with the hook today, and mayhap I will make a batch of Christmas cookies and pop the dough in the freezer.  

Soon, preparation will be going on for Thanksgiving. Next weekend the turkey will be brought out to defrost, and it's on. This time of  year goes very quickly it would seem, 2 birthdays are intermixed within the holidays.

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I enjoy making the dinner, and the aroma is amazing. Yesterday I made a batch of peanut butter blossoms, rounded them up and flash froze. It's easier I have found for me to make the cookies first, and bake at a later time. 

Making good progress on the Claire Shawl, I finished the 35 rows, and now am in to the color change. (burgundy).  I went this week and picked up my Christmas Rose Pointsetta, always a favorite. They carry them at a garden center in my neck of the woods.

Varieties of poinsettias range from darling to dramatic -  Buffalo-NiagaraGardening.com
Internet photo

 Well, I'm burning daylight, I best get busy doing something. I believe I'll have another cup of coffee and ponder what that might be, and try to move about smartly.

~Faith~ 

 



2 comments:

  1. What a lovely poinsettia.

    Won't be long before Christmas arrives. I have so many projects on that I wonder if I will manage to get them all finished.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Poinsettia. It's frilly!!!

    ReplyDelete

Have a very blessed day and take delight even in the simple things.

CrochetbytheSeaEst2008(C)

This is my personal content. No reproduction of any of my photographs or postings are to be copied, it is against copyright laws.