I was up at 3:00, my knee tells me when it's time to get up. I laid there for a while and couldn't get back to sleep, by then the birds were beginning to awaken, and it was getting light, by then it was 5:00am. Turned on the coffee and got dressed. It's going to be hot today, in the 90's, So I got out and watered my garden, and pots with the seedling flowers. They are coming along albeit slowly. It looks like our hot peppers have grown some,(nursery bought), our tomatoes ( home grown) pitiful.
but there is plenty of time.
Each day....
I check the garlic, they are starting to die of a bit now.
Yesterday I harvested more lavender, maybe about 20 stems, smelled so good.
We don't live in the country/rural area (unfortunately) always been a dream of mine. But I have to admit, even here in Dodge the early mornings are pretty. It's quiet, the air fresh and the earth and birds just waking up. Clear sky with a bit of a moon, not full, but a beautiful pale butter color.
Starting my day, a cuppa and I think I'll have raisin toast.
Enjoy your day

3 comments:
I am a morning person too and love to watch the world wake up.
Thanks Nil. I do get more done, but I also tire by the middle of the day.
sure Kristina will do.
Post a Comment