And, some wind & hail. It cooled us down pretty quickly from 91 degrees. And toward the end...provided by GOD'S Crayola box...
It arched over the neighborhood, at one point there was a double it's barely visible in this picture to the right. It's been a long time since I've seen a rainbow.
The tea rose which overwintered, we had a mild winter it shouldn't have.It will start out pink, and then a little very pale green will show up.
That's my story for today & I'm sticken to it.



8 comments:
We have really cooled down too. Man it feels great and to not have to water everything today. My black beans, squash, cukes area all up today.
Wow! Amazing sky~ been a while since I've seen one also. Hope:-)
LadyLocust, is that sky something. It was a humdinger of a storm, the lighting was flashing over the rainbow, I would have liked to get a picture of that.
Temperature is just right for me, it is a beautiful day, as they often are after a storm and cooldown. Everything has perked up, nothing beats rain from the heavens.
Beautiful rainbow. We had a bit of a storm the other day with just 2 fairly loud thunder crashes. Middle son was thrilled because he loves a good storm. I wish he could experience a REAL thunderstorm like I grew up with on the prairies. My mother must have been afraid because I remember she'd sing hymns while the storm lasted.
Bless her heart. Some folk are not storm folks, especially if you've been through a bad one. I like a good storm also. My sister on the other hand does not.
Cooler here as well. Love the tea rose.
The rainbow is beautiful.
God bless.
Such a pretty rainbow! Our temps got up to 105 the other day, so any rain is always welcomed. Pink tea roses....just perfect for any garden!
Post a Comment